Hi! If you love creating multi-photo layouts, today's inspiration is for you! This time, I used six 2 3/4" x 2" photos and matted them on tags to create a fun and colorful page. The beautiful collection I used to document those memories is the Sweet Summertime by Simple Stories. The bright colors and cute embellishments make it perfect for all the summer projects. Now, let's take a look into the layout, and don't miss the process reel.
After printing the photos, I selected five solid tags to mat the photos. I did this to help the photos stand out in the layout. If all the tags have patterns, then the page will be too busy and the photos will be lost.
In the middle area of the layout, I added three strips of patterned paper with subtle designs to anchor the tags and the photos. Once they were arranged, I added two strips of paper to the left and right sides. One in teal and the other has stripes of color. For the title, I chose the foam banner with the phrase "Makin' a Splash". It was placed in the upper corner to create movement.
To give the tags a better look, I used white crochet thread in the holes. In some of them, I made a bow, and others were left with a knot.
To embellish the layout, used the different products in the collection. You can find details in chipboard, cardstock stickers, foam stickers, decorative brads, and enamel dots.
Since the layout has so many photos, I decided to use only a few embellishments to maintain a clean and aesthetic look.
This was a quick and fun layout to create. The best part is that it can be adapted to any theme or collection and is a design easy to recreate.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I hope you liked this layout and it inspires you to craft. Please come back soon for more inspiration.
No comments