Disney Main Street Flipbook

Hi!

I'm a fan of Disney and every time I see a new paper collection I buy it, so you must imagine that I have a lot of Disney collections in my stash, and some of them are still new. For some reason, I can shop faster than I craft. The good thing is, I know I have enough photos to work with them and when all this Covid situation ends, we will be going again to Disney, hopefully this will be soon! Anyway, back to the album, today I'm sharing with you a flipbook I did using Simple Stories Main Street collection, I love how quick this project was finished and all the photos it can hold. I made a flip through video that you can find at the end of this post, to show how interactive it is with all the flips and pockets. 

This is a long post because it have a lot of photos from the album. But before showing them, I want to let you know the products I used from Main Street collection. To create this album I used the flipbook, the 6"x 8" paper pad, the cut apart cards from the 12" x 12" papers, the sticker book, one of the chipboard frames and the die cuts. Since I made it without photos, I needed to leave the areas open for when I add the photos. To solve this problem, I added the stickers to white cardstock first, cut them around and use them as die cuts. 

I didn't embellish the cover, only added a ribbon and bow because I like how it looks just with that and also, because this way its easier to storage and occupies less space.


In the next photos you are going to see the pages of the album. Some of the embellishments were added with foam adhesive to create layers and more interest.  

Another thing I love about this flipbooks is the opportunity of change the pages order and add a few more things. In the next photo you can see I added a page made of black cardstock . I added a flap to the page to make it more interactive. 


This blue frame is part of the chipboard frames pack. They are really pretty and makes life easier, just the frame and a word die cut embellished the page.


Using the cards cut out from the 12" x 12" papers helps a lot while doing this type of books. They are embellished and just a few details will make them pop. As you can see, I added some flaps, mats, lines with a black pen, die cuts and stickers.

This is how it looks when you open the flap of the 4" x 6"  pocket in the right side of the page.




Another page added to the album using black cardstock. This one is not full size as the pocket pages, to create interest just by varying the sizes.



The yellow card with the stars is an oldie from another Simple Stories collection. I can't remember if it was from Say Cheese I or II. It has the stars already cut out from the card, so I backed them using scraps from the papers.




This is the third and last page I added using cardstock. For this one I made a flap to open the page and reveal a pocket with two 4" x 6" cards and a booklet.





In the back side of the page you can find another flap and a small layout. To hold the flap in place I used a sticker, backed with cardstock to make it harder and added with foam adhesive.







That's all for this album. It was a of fun doing it and remembering Disney. Soon, I'll be adding photos to it. Now you can see the flip through video and enjoy how cute and interactive these type of albums can be. 


Have a great day and thanks for your visit. Hope you like this album and it inspires you to craft. 



No comments