Ho Ho Ho Layout

 Hi!

Hope you are having a beautiful Christmas Eve! I'm cooking at home and preparing everything for tonight, but took a moment to share with you this gorgeous layout I made a few weeks ago for a class I taught virtually. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year, so going back to teach at this moment was amazing and had me very excited to create beautiful and festive layouts with some scrapbook friends. The class sold out, so I don't have kits available, but I'll be doing a new class in January, so stay tuned for all the details.

The papers used to create this layout are from Miss Kate Designs "Dear Santa" and the "Ho Ho Ho" cut file was designed by me.


To create the scene, I used a black cardstock as the background. Then, using white acrylic paint, I added paint splatters and cut a strip of white cardstock to mimic snow in the floor.


Once the background was dry and ready, I added the cut file to the layout. The cut file was backed using patterned papers from the collection, then embellished using glitter bows, die cuts, and stickers.


I used the "O's" to hold the photos and title. Some of them were added using foam tape for dimension.


For the journaling, I used MS Word, printed it on white cardstock, cut it in thin strips, and added them to the layout using liquid adhesive.


I love how this layout turned out. It is happy, festive, and so pretty with all the details from the collection. I had lots of fun doing it and the girls in the class loved it too, which makes me happy! Thanks for your visit, I hope you like this layout as much as I do and it inspires you to craft! Merry Christmas and my best wishes for you and your family!

No comments