Class Kit: Happy Hearts Layouts Marathon

Hi!

Hope you are doing well. I’m very happy because I prepared a new layouts class, this time they are love themed. Let me clarify, it is NOT designed for Valentine’s Day class, they are love layouts. To create them, I used photos of my daughters, family photos, and photos with my husband; as you can see, photos with the people I love on no particular day. I designed them thinking on documenting the people, pets, and/or places we love, in any place or any day of the year. Check all the sneaks and details of the class below.

I made a total of 10 12” x 12” layouts in which you can display many photos (I used 26 photos in total). The layouts are very pretty, and they are full of details that you are going to love! Some of the materials included with the kit are 12 sheets of 12” x 12” patterned paper from Simple Stories, a 12” x 12” sheet of stickers, coordinated cardstock, pre-cut designs (cut files), titles and phrases in foam, die cuts, ribbon, twine, and more. Once you finish the pages you will have pieces of papers and embellishments to create other projects. The price of the class is $65 plus shipping. If you wish, you can pick it up in Isabela, Puerto Rico, on the date we coordinate.

If you are interested in the class, don’t let it pass because I will not repeat it and the quantities of kits are limited. Kits are reserved with the payment. Kits are ready for shipping!

In this class, you'll be doing paint splatters, mixing pattern papers, backing cut files, doing hand stitching, tearing papers and more. Here are sneaks of each page.









Price: $65

What's included:
  • Kit of materials to make the layouts.
  • Detailed instructions with colored photos (you choose between English or Spanish).
  • Pre-recorded videos showing how to do some techniques and a video in English showing and explaining each layout.
What you need:

  •  Basic Tools:
    • Trimmer
    • Scissor
    • Adhesives: liquid glue, foam tape, tape
    • Paper piercer (we are going to hand stitch)
    • X-Acto knife and mat to use it
    • Hole punch 
    • Pencil and eraser 
    • Ruler
  • Other materials:
    •  Black pen
    • Needle with big eye
    • Acrylic paint in black and white
    • Watercolor brush #8 or #10
    •  Foam sheet or mat for sewing

 Payment Methods:

  • ATH Móvil
  • Venmo
  • PayPal

 Shipping:

  • The shipping method is Priority Mail and tracking number is available.
  • The shipping cost to Puerto Rico is $8.90.
  • Shipping to US varies depending on the destination, but I will use the most economic Priority alternative.
Register:

To reserve the class, please fill this form and I will contact you within a day.


If you have any question, please leave me a comment or contact me at simplyrebeca@yahoo.com. Thanks for your interest and have a wonderful day!



No comments