Crafting Area Video Tour (English and Spanish)

 Hi!

Hope you are doing great! A week ago, I was invited, as part of the My Creative Scrapbook Design Team, to share my craft room for a blog hop. I don't have a craft room, but I have a space in the family room and I made a video to share how I store everything in such a small area and where I craft. It is not a fancy or pretty area, but I'm happy to have this space where I can let my creativity flow.

Check the video here if you want to see it in English:


Check the video here if you want to see it in Spanish:

As mentioned in the video, my area is not for a magazine, but I'm grateful to have a place to craft and this is good since not everyone can have a room dedicated to crafting or have beautiful furniture to store everything. No matter where we craft, what is important is to enjoy doing our hobbies, to have fun and create!


No comments