January 2022 Creative Kit by My Creative Scrapbook

 Hi!

Today is a happy day: it's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook! Now you can see all the beautiful kits they prepared for this month. If you don't know about My Creative Scrapbook, they have a monthly subscription for different kits, depending on your style and the things you do, you can choose one or more subscriptions. Last month I worked with the Main Kit and this month I'm working with the Creative Kit. Another thing about the kits, every month they provide a sketch to work with, new cut files, and lots of inspiration for all the kits. You can check their website gallery and follow them on social media.

Here are photos of  the kit content for this month and at the end you can see a video I prepared to show the content of the Creative Kit and let me tell you, it is gorgeous! I had a lot of fun designing the projects with this kit. I made a 6" x 8" binder mini album with six pages decorated on both sides with many details, and two 12" x 12" layouts. You are going to love this projects! Don't miss them, I prepared the process videos for the layouts and a tutorial on how to make the pages for the mini album with a flip through of it.





The Creative Kit features mostly products from Echo Park Day in the Life collection, but also includes papers from other companies, and two sets of Thickers, one of titles and the other is an alphabet you can color. Don't miss this kit, you are going to love it!

Check the kit content here and tell me if this kit isn't gorgeous!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for your visit!


No comments