I've Been Published in the SCT Magazine Fall 2022 Issue

 Hi!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! I'm very happy to announce the new Fall 2022 issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine is available, and two of my layouts are featured on pages 29 and 66. One of the layouts is featured in the Page Maps section and the other in the Inspiration Gallery. Both are school theme; one is a single page and the other is a double spread.

 I love this magazine, it is always full of great projects, articles, and inspiration. You can see and/or download the free, digital version by clicking here: https://scrapbookandcards.com/. But, if you are like me, who loves to feel the pages and carry the magazine everywhere, you can subscribe to it, and I assure you, it is worth it. The quality of the magazine is amazing: strong pages, and gorgeous colors, you will be pleased and in love by having it in your hands. For the subscription, check all the details here: https://scrapbookandcards.com/shop-sct/.

I can't share the complete layouts with you yet, but I'm going to share a sneak peak of them. This is a sneak of the layout in the Page Maps section. Check the complete layout on page 29. 


The second layout, the double spread, is featured on page 66. Here is a sneak peek of it.


Thanks for your visit, don't forget to check the magazine and have some relaxing time for yourself, you deserve it! 


No comments