Live in the Moment Mini Album

 Hello!

This month I had the opportunity to work with My Creative Scrapbook Creative Kit and I designed a mini album to use it. It is full of flaps and pockets that can hold lots of photos and memories and the colors are amazing! Now, let's check all the details in this album how cute it is and watch the flip through video at the end, I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.


This is a trifold mini album that measures 5 1/2" x 8" when closed. In the middle area is a cascade for 4" x 4" photos, and on the right and left side are the flaps and pockets. Take a look at all the pages and details below.



















Check the flip through video of this gorgeous mini album here to have a better idea of how it opens and how it looks.


Thanks for your visit, I hope you like this mini album and it inspires you to craft!



No comments