So Happy Together Layout

Hello!

Hope you are having a nice day! Today I'm very happy to share with you a gorgeous layout I made for JustNick Studio using their new Background 33 and Floral Sprig 1 cut files.  As you may have noticed, I love using flowers in my layouts. The Floral Spring 1 is so pretty that I couldn't resist using it, but, let me tell you, this month they are releasing many beautiful florals, so don't miss them! This was a crazy week in my life, so I couldn't record the process of doing this layout, but stay with me and I will explain how I made it.

For the background of this layout, I used a white cardstock since I was going to use Background 33 as a stencil. I cut the design to 6" x 6" using cardstock, then painted the background with a stencil brush and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink. Once it was ready, I added two strips of paper to the cardstock. The top one measures 3/8" x 12" and the bottom one measures 1/2" x 12".

I also cut the Floral Spring design and backed it using papers from Cocoa Vanilla Storyteller. For that, I used the 6" x 8" pad except for the peach flower that was cut from a 12" x 12" paper.


I also cut the Floral Spring design and backed it using papers from Cocoa Vanilla Storyteller. For that, I used the 6" x 8" pad except for the peach flower that was cut from a 12" x 12" paper.


For the title, I used the foamy words from the Storyteller collection and used liquid glue to add them to the layout.


Then, I embellished the layout by adding a banner and tab die cuts. Also, I added a few fussy cut flowers from the floral 12" x 12" paper in the collection and some puffy hearts. In the center of the Floral Spring 1 design, I added a wood button from the collection. To give texture and dimension to this layout, I distressed the edges of the navy paper in the photos and used foam tape behind the floral cutfile and some of the fussy cut flowers around the layout.


On the top part, I added a banner fussy cut from one of the papers and added some flowers to embellish it. Finally, I used Shimmerz Miner, Miner 49er to add gold splatters around the layout.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and read it. I hope you like this page as much as I do and it inspires you to craft! 




2 comments

  1. Super cute layout! I love that flower cut file!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. This flower cut file is gorgeous and they'll be releasing others this month. Don't miss them!

      Delete