Always Together Layout

Hello crafty friend! Today I'm sharing with you a layout I made using Pinkfresh Studio Good Times collection. This collection is gorgeous, the combination of colors and flower designs is so pretty that you don't need to add much. This time, I'm using a family photo we took during a road trip we did near our home, just to take in some fresh air and enjoy some family time. It isn't the best photo, but it's what we had from that moment, and I wanted to document it. 

The first thing I did, was to use a precision knife to cut around the paper frame and the flowers.



It took me some time to clean the flowers, but it is something I enjoy doing and for me it is worth the time and effort. 



After cleaning the florals, I added foam tape behind the frame and matted it on another paper from the collection. I used that white paper to create contrast with the frame and help it stand out.


To mat the photo, I used a piece of green paper, then matted everything with a cream with leaves piece. On the right side, I added a card that already had the scalloped border, the "memories" word, and the pink flower. I used the precision knife to cut around the flower to tuck another floral under it. For the title, I used die cuts from the collection and stamped the date on a label. 
 

Just a few embellishments were needed to finish this layout. I added a floral die cut in the corner, a wooden circle, and a few enamel dots. On the left side of the title, I added a hearts die cut and a foam butterfly.


In this layout, the journaling is hidden on the tag behind the photo. I made a pocket with the photo to let the viewer pull the tag easily. As you can see, it's a simple layout with just a few embellishments, but they are enough to create a beautiful page!

Thank you so much for your visit! I hope you like this layout and it inspires you to craft!

No comments