Glamping Adventure Layout

Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful day! A few years ago we went glamping and today I'm sharing a layout of that adventure using the "Trail Mix" collection by Simple Stories. This collection is versatile and beautiful, the main focus of Trail Mix is outdoor activities, but if you don't have those kinds of photos, you can use it too! The title for this layout is "Glamping Adventure". In this layout, I used the patterned papers to create the background with strips of paper. I cut some of them straight and others diagonally. For more interest, I used paper strips of different widths and secured them with a stitched border around the layout. 

One of the products I love to use in my layouts are the chipboard frames. They are a great addition to any project, making the design process easier and enhancing the photos to help them stand out! In this layout, I used a big pink frame with the word "Adventure" on the top and a camper on the bottom. It was perfect for the photo I had from our glamping adventure!

In the collection you can find floral stickers, die cuts, foams, and chipboards, but since I love fussy cutting, I decided to cut a few of them from the floral paper. If you don't like to fussy cut, you can use the florals available in the different embellishment packs from the collection. I used the florals to embellish the corners of the frame. They are tucked under the frame and have foam tape in some areas, to give them dimension.

To complete the title, I used alpha stickers from the sticker book. Finally, I added a few die cuts, chipboards, foam, brads, stickers, and enamel dots to embellish the layout and create the clusters. 


If you want to see how I made the "Glamping Adventure" layout, you can watch it here:



Thanks for your visit, I hope you like and enjoy this layout and it inspires you to craft!



No comments