Happy Memories Layout

Hello crafty friend! My assignement for Simple Stories was to create a layout using Trail Mix, but I made two layouts and this is the second one, titled "Happy Memories". This time, I used Trail Mix to create a layout with photos unrelated to outdoor activities. One of the things I love the most about this collection is the color palette and how versatile it is. What about you, what do you love most about this collection?

 

For this layout, I used four rectangular photos and one circular photo. To help them stand out, I matted them in mint and pink patterned papers to create a contrast between them and the terracotta paper. As you can see in this layout, the designs are so generic that you can use them, and nobody thinks this is an outdoor activities collection. 

This time, I used the florals from the embellishment packs and a card with a floral design where I printed the journaling. On the left side of the layout, you can see how I used a border sticker and a strip of washi tape.


The title is a die cut label and a foam word, embellished with chipboards and a die cut butterfly. Also, you can see how I added a brad and two enamel dots in every cluster to create a visual triangle. I added a few more die cuts and stickers to this layout to balance it and make it look prettier!

I printed the journaling in this beautiful cut apart card. With the florals in this card, I created a visual triangle in the layout.



If you want to see how I made this layout, you can find the watch it here:





Thanks for your visit, I hope you like and enjoy this layout and it inspires you to craft!



















No comments