Sunshine Layout

Hello! Rebeca Ruiz with you today sharing another layout using My Creative Scrapbook September's Main Kit. As I have mentioned before, my favorite product is patterned paper and I enjoy mixing them. In this layout I used 9 different papers and I love how it looks! If you want to learn how I made it, stay with me while I explain it to you!


The first paper used is the background one. Since I was thinking of adding various papers, patterns, and colors, I decided to use this subtle paper as the background to have some texture without overwhelming the layout. The second paper is the one with the colored strips. I cut them individually to arrange them in the layout. Some were long enough to cut them in half and have two pieces to play with. 

To mat the photo, I used four different papers. The pink paper with tulips, the white paper with blue circles, the text paper, and the pink plaid paper. I cut them in different sizes, distressed their edges a little and arranged them behind the photo to create a cluster of papers. The seventh paper is the white with blue arches that's in the middle of the layout from side to side. On top of it, I added the eighth paper which is a strip of hearts.


The ninth paper is the floral one. From this paper, I fussy cut flowers to embellish the layout creating a diagonal movement.


For the title, I used a foam word and added a few die cuts to its right, to give it a pool vibe. If you are recreating this layout for any other theme, you can add other embellishments or leave the space empty, either way it is going to look great!


As an extra texture and detail to the layout, I added a few Nuvo drops around the flowers.


I used three different colors of Nuvo Drops: black, pink and blue, to coordinate with the colors of the papers.


I printed the journaling in a label die cut.


This is all for this layout. I hope you like it as much as I do, and it inspires you to craft!

Thanks for your visit and come back soon for more inspiration!


No comments