Joy Layout

Hello!

Have you seen the November Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook? It's a beautiful and colorful kit that includes papers, stamps, stencil, foam stickers, die cuts, exclusive cut files, and more. This time, I'm sharing with you a layout I made using the sketch of the month designed by Rebecca Moore for My Creative Scrapbook. It's a great sketch and this is my interpretation of it.

But first, let me show you the sketch.


I love all the white space available in the sketch, it gives me the opportunity to be creative. Now, let's talk about how I made this page. For the background, I used the snowflakes from the die cut pack. They have white glitter on top and are a perfect addition to the photos in this layout. Then, I added paint splatters in a dark gray, mint blue, and gold. 


Instead of using three strips of paper, I used five and rolled their edges using a wood stick. This way I can showcase more patterned papers, which I love to do!


To maintain the design of the sketch, I embellished the corners of the photos a bit, but I used flowers instead of stars, including the little ones that were fussy cut.


For this layout, I cut around the floral die cut to remove most of the white border because it was too thick for this white page.


For the title, I used the word "Joy", which is part of the foam stickers included.


Now you can take a look at the whole layout. I love how it turned out and I hope you do too!
Thank you so much for your visit and come back soon for more inspiration!


No comments