Joy to the World Layout

Hello crafty friend! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Today I want to share with you a beautiful layout I made this week using Simple Vintage 'Tis the Season collection by Simple Stories. I'm in love with this collection, I have already made 16 layouts with this collection, and I plan on making more because it is stunning, and I can't stop using it! If you like this layout and want to make it, you can find the envelope template and the process video at the end of this post. But now, let me tell you how I made it.

First, I cut the envelope template and traced it on the Crimson Vintage Basic paper and formed it. Then, I used the Vanilla paper (also from the Vintage Basic) as the base for the layout. I added the stars using the stencil from the collection and the Distress Oxide ink Scattered Straw. Once the background was ready, I added it to the striped paper.

Inside the envelope I added a piece of patterned paper, an ephemera die cut and two tickets, also from the ephemera pack. To mat the photo, I used papers from the 6" x 8" paper pad, distressed them and placed them behind the photo at different angles.


On the left side of the envelope, I made a cluster using a cluster chipboard, die cuts, and rub-ons. 

On the right side I made another cluster, using a layered chipboard, die cuts, and rub-ons.


Around the layout, I added stars from the foam stickers, die cuts, and chipboards. The final touch was the enamel dots.


To balance the layout, I added a piece of rub-on to the top and stitched a border around the edges.


If you want to see me creating this beautiful layout, check the process video here:


Download the envelope template here.

That's all for this beautiful layout. It was lots of fun to create!


Thank you so much for your visit! I hope you like and enjoy this layout as much as I do! Come back soon for more inspiration!


No comments