Merry Christmas Layout

Hi! Last year we visited Disney in December, and the characters were dressed in Christmas costumes, and they are so adorable that we took photos with all of them. When I received the November Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook I knew it would work perfectly with those beautiful photos of my daughters with Pluto, Goofy, and Minnie. Don't you agree? 



Since the photos are very colorful, I chose a white cardstock as the background and left a lot of white space to help the layout be balanced. On the top and bottom parts I added the red paper with candy canes. I cut them diagonally to add movement and interest to the page. Then, I added a piece of the striped paper to the top area since this paper was used to back the photo in the bottom part.


For the photos I used different patterned papers to mat them and distress all the papers for additional texture. Once the papers and photos were ready, I started embellishing the layout by using the beautiful flowers from the kit's foam and die cut packs. In the middle of the photos, I added a bow. To make it, I stamped the bow and heat embossed it with gold. It is a nice touch to the layout! From the tags paper, I cut two of them and used them in the layout with red and white thread.


In the opposite corner of the photos, I made another cluster using more flowers. The "Merry Christmas" title was also made using the stamp set in the kit. For that, I embossed the gold banner in white cardstock, fussy cut it and then stamped the "Merry Christmas" phrase using black ink.


On the bottom area is the third cluster, using one photo, patterned papers, a tag, and a foam sticker with candy canes and flowers. With this little cluster I completed a visual triangle to help the viewer move around this page.


At the end, I finished this layout by adding a few foam stars in the clusters. It was the perfect touch to finish it!

Thank you so much for your visit! I hope you like and enjoy this layout as much as I do and it inspires you to craft! Come back soon for more inspiration.

No comments