Santa Merry Christmas Layout

 Hello!

This month, My Creative Scrapbook Main kit is featuring Sugarplum Wishes by Paige Evans. This collection is very colorful with pinks, blues, and other bright colors which makes it perfect for kid's photos and also for fun and colorful Christmas photos like the ones I used in this layout. While we were walking on a bridge in Animal Kingdom, we saw Santa on the boat and took a few photos of him. It was a nice surprise, and this beautiful kit helped me document that memory.



After choosing my photos, I matted them in the striped papers because it has white and will help them pop from the layout. Then, I played with the patterned papers to mix the patterns and colors that will be under the photos. Since the papers are dark, I used a white cardstock as the background and matted it on a red cardstock. 


For the title, I used a pink wreath from the die cuts and added the "Merry Christmas" label from the collection. The "Santa" word is not part of the kit, it is from Simple Stories, and I had it in my stash. Then, to create a little cluster around the title, I used flowers, leaves, and snowflakes from the foam stickers and die cuts in the kit.


On the bottom right corner of the photos, I made a floral cluster by mixing die cuts and foam stickers from the kit. Aren't they beautiful?


In the other corner of the photos, I made a third cluster using the foam Santa, the gifts, and two snowflakes die cuts.


On the bottom of the layout, I added the foam scalloped border.  


Now this layout is almost finished, so I stitched a white border around it and called it done!


Thank you so much for your visit! I hope you like and enjoy this layout, and it inspires you to craft! Come back soon for more inspiration.

No comments