I'm back!

Hello!

I'm very happy to begin once again the adventure of having a blog, it has been a few years since I stopped doing it, but I already miss creating layouts, cards, and projects with paper and sharing them with you. I hope to be able to update the blog at least twice a month since my days are occupied by my family and the home routines, but I'm obligating myself to find some time for me and my hobbies, because that fills me with happiness and allows me to use the materials I have and, in turn, making space for the ones that keep coming out and one can't resist buying, hahaha.


It seems to me that there are a lot of us who suffer from this space problem since, for some reason, it's faster to buy and store than the speed at which we can use the materials and products, but never mind, the important thing is to enjoy life and feed our passion to create and meet more people through art.

I hope you will join me during this trip and enjoy the adventure of creating with paper while leaving our memories captured for future generations.

See you soon!




No comments