Sweet Layout

Hello!

Recently I bought the Simple Stories Romance Collection and it is so beautiful.  I  loved all the papers, colors, and designs, so I quickly grabbed a few papers, found two photos of my baby, and began to cut flowers and designs from the papers to create this layout.

Behind the photo there is a tag that says "Adore," which can be removed to reveal the journaling. Being able to create these pages fills me with happiness, this is definitely the hobby that I most enjoy and am most passionate, it has been so long since I last created layouts from my inspiration so I am still warming up, but little by little I am reincorporating myself to the world of scrapbook and soon I'll be updated with all the new things in the hobby.







I applied a little bit of white paint to the background paper using a brush to make them look like a splash and added some pearls to the butterflies.




The lace was cut from the patterned papers.



I added some dots to the flowers using Liquid Pearl to give them a little bit of dimension.  The phrases and embellishments are stickers or cut outs from the patterned papers.  Also, I little bit of  pink Glimmer Mist was applied to the background paper.



I hope you liked it!


No comments