Unicorn Day Layout

Hi!

Last week I started this layout of my baby girl and today I had the opportunity to finished it, yeah!!!!.   With her, every day is an adventure.  She is full of energy and with a very developed personality.  Every day she dress up at least one time, some days she is a mermaid, others she is a princess but that day she was a unicorn from head to toes (head band, shirt, bag and boots).  She always choose her clothes and dress by herself and it is something that she really enjoys and has lots of fun doing and I love to photograph her to always remember these beautiful toddler days.  



To create this layout I used a unicorn file from Paige Evans in the Silhouette Store.  The papers are from Horizon collection by Paige Evans and the gold paper in the horn is from Glitter Girl collection pad by Shimelle.


The flower die cuts in the photo corner and in the unicorn are from Horizon and the flower stickers near the journaling are from Paige Evans sticker book.


The title was made with American Crafts Thickers in gold and white, both are in foam.


To enhance the flowers a little more, I used Star Dust Stickle in the center on them.  This little detail make them sparkle and gives the layout another texture.


At the end I added some paint splatters using white acrylic paint and Shimmerz Miner, Miner, 49er.


Thanks for your visit, hope my work inspire you to create!

Until soon, 


No comments