Heart Eyes Layout

Hi!

Hope your having a wonderful day!  Here I'm again with a layout I finished this week, using the Unforgettable collection by Cocoa Vanilla.  As I mentioned before, I'm in love with this collection, I love everything about it, the colors, the flowers, the butterflies and the free cut files they released with it.  This collection is so gorgeous that I want to make more and more layouts with it, so hopefully, I'll be making more layouts soon and sharing them with you!



I started this layout by cutting the heart doilies file with my Silhouette Cameo using white cardstock and backing them with patterned papers from the collection, then I used a Spellbinders die to cut 3" x 4" cards (the black on top and the journaling in the bottom) into circles that can be fitted inside the doilies.  I used a white gel pen to draw lines that simulate stitching around the black circle and a black pen in the white one. 


Then, I matted the photos with white cardstock and patterned papers and adhere it to the layout using foam to give it dimension. After that, I started decorating the page using stickers from the 6" x 12" sheet, clear stickers, die cuts and butterflies I fuzzy cut from one of the papers.


I used foam behind the flowers, some of the die cut leaves and the butterflies wings to help them stand out, adding dimension.  And to continue with the white details, I used two different branches, cut with the Silhouette Cameo, behind the flower cluster.  You can find these  files of the branches and doiles, and many more in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio website.


I did some paint splatters using white acrylic paint and Shimmerz Minner, Minner 49er.  For a more "artistic" look and to give the layout a little of messiness.


A stitching border was made around the layout using the sewing machine and white thread.  I stitched it twice so it don't look very straight and perfect.   To finish the page I embellished the butterflies with white tiny pearls and added Nuvo drops in Sherbet Shimmer, Carnation Pink, Calming Aqua, Simply White and White Blizzard.


For the title I used Thickers from American Crafts, they are a little old, but they works perfect for this layout.  They are from a Pink Paislee collection named Wild Child Girl Power.  Well, that's all for the moment, let's see what is going to be my next finished project.  I have a few in process, like doing a crochet border for a baby blanket, a Disney Mini Album, a baby Boy mini album and the scrapbook layouts I want to make with this and other collections I recently bought.  I got more ideas than time to make them, lol.

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my work inspire you to create!  

Until soon,








No comments