Bloom Layout with Process Video

 Hi!

Hope you are having a beautiful day! I'm very happy to share with you a simple, but beautiful layout I made for my daughter. This is one of those layouts I made in no time and fell in love with its elegant and clean look. Let's take a closer look to the layout and talk about how I made it and if you enjoy watching process videos, don't miss it at the end of this post!

I started this layout by choosing and cutting the patterned papers. I chose those designs because they coordinate, but at the same time they have some contrast in between the dark and light tones and the lines and florals. To help the scalloped border sticker stand out, I added a thin strip of orange paper.


Once the papers were glued to the layout, I added the photos and started embellishing the page. For that, I added clouds, rainbows, flowers, birds, and more from the kit, some of them using foam tape.


For the title I used the word "Bloom" from the foam title pack and printed the journaling on one of the 3" x 4" cards on one of the papers.


Then, to balance the layout, I added a big sticker below the photos with a few hearts and Nuvo drops in Mustard Gold. 


In the journaling area, I added a few stickers to create a little cluster and finished the layout by matting it on an orange cardstock and stitched around the border using the sewing machine.


If you want to see me creating this layout, check the process video here:


Thank you for your visit. I hope you like this layout as much as I do and it inspires you to craft. If you like it, don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel for more inspiration. 


No comments