Galaxy Hero Layout

Hello!  Have you seen the new collections Simple Stories released? I'm in love with all the additions to the Say Cheese line. They are all fantastic and today I'm sharing a layout I made using the Say Cheese Galaxy collection. I had so much fun working with this collection that after finishing the "Galaxy Hero" layout, I made a second page using the triangles I removed from the black paper. If you want to watch me create the first layout, don't miss the video at the end of this post. I'll be sharing the photos of the second layout tomorrow so don't miss them!

I started this layout by choosing the patterned papers. The first one I chose was the black paper because my daughter was posing on the speeder bike and the rays in the paper add movement to the layout. I decided to cut two triangles from the paper and place them on top of the off-white paper with the ships. To add a little bit of color between them, I added a strip of blue washi tape.

I matted the photos with the red paper from the collection. The contrast of color helps them stand out and be the focus of the page.



After that, I added the title using stickers from the 12" x 12" sheet, die cuts, and foam stickers.



I used embellishments from the Say Cheese Galaxy collection that complement the photos and create a scene in the layout. Isn't this collection wonderful to document those memories?



I finished this layout by adding a few enamel dots and decorative brads. The perfect touch!



Now, let's take a look at the process video, and maybe learn something new!




Thank you so much for your visit. I hope you like and enjoy these layouts, and they inspire you to craft. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more inspiration.


No comments