Space Wars Layout

Hello! After finishing the "Galaxy Hero" layout I shared in a previous post, I had some black/gray triangles on my desk, and I started arranging them until I found a placement I liked. This idea came pretty fast to me, and I didn't want to let it pass so I printed a photo and created the "Space Wars" layout I'm sharing with you today using the Say Cheese collection by Simple Stories.


To use three triangles in the middle of the page, I cut a piece of the black paper with the phrase "the force" written all over it. 

Then, I added a piece of red and yellow paper on the left side and matted the photo using the other papers from the Say Cheese Galaxy collection. I placed them slightly tilted to create interest in this area.



For the title I used die cut words and placed them on top of the Death Star die cut using foam tape. Then, I embellished the area a little bit using other die cuts from the collection. I love the Mouse Vader, isn't he cute?


To balance the layout, I made a little cluster on the upper right by adding a piece of blue paper and placing some die cuts, and a piece of yellow washi tape.


In the end, I finished the layout by adding a few enamel dots and decorative brads. Take a look at the cute designs on the brads, they are amazing!



With that, I finished this layout. I love how it turned out and how quickly I made it by using the products from Say Cheese Galaxy. If you have photos of other galaxies, you are going to love this collection, so don't miss it!


Thank you so much for your visit. I hope you like and enjoy these layouts, and they inspire you to craft. Don't forget to come back soon for more inspiration.





No comments