Sweet Fall Layout

 Hello! The new October kits from My Creative Scrapbook were revealed and are available in their shop. This layout I'm sharing today was made using the October Main kit. The papers and colors are so lovely! Now, let's me explain how I made this page.

After choosing my photos, I selected the patterned papers I wanted to use. I cut the yellow paper and the orange paper to leave a white border around the layout. Then, I cut a strip of the white paper with mushrooms and leaves, and added a barcode strip on the side. To mat the photos, I used a blue paper.
 

After distressing the edges of the paper, I added them to the layout. I folded the upper corner of the yellow and orange paper, then used a mini stapler to add another detail. They are not stapled to the layout. Behind the left photo, I added a tag embellished with a piece of cream crochet thread. 


To help the photos stand out, I cut a red chipboard frame in half and added it to the photos area. Then, I started to embellish the layout using the die cuts, stickers, and chipboards included in the kit. This is a closer look of the bottom cluster.


This is a closer look of the upper cluster. I used foam tape behind the die cuts and stickers, but I placed it strategically to avoid having a stack of foam tape.


For the title, I used two die cut words, both with foam tape.


To finish the layout, I added a banner under the title. 


I love how this layout looks! 

Thank you so much for your visit! I hope you like this layout as much as I do, and it inspires you to craft! Come back soon for more inspiration.



No comments