Baby Mini Album (Mr Benjamin)

Hi!

Almost three years ago I made this Mr Benjamin mini album from Paper Phenomenon and mated it using an old paper collection from Simple Stories.  The photos are from her first 2.5 months, I know, I love to photograph everything, I took lots of photos, is something I can't control, lol.

Since this album is so big and heavy, I made a flip through video to show it easily, you can find it below.  It holds approximately 135 photos.  If I make this album again, surely I will make it with only 3-4 pages instead of the 6 pages I used in this one to make it less bulk.



This albums is not too embellished because I don't want to add bulkiness to it, I only used a few stickers in the pages and in the cover.  I don't like covers with thick embellishments because I store them in a bookshelf and having thick elements will make them more vulnerable and easy to damage.

Check the video below for all the details, if you want to see it bigger, you can visit my You Tube channel [here].



Thanks for your visit!  Hope you like it and gets inspired!


No comments