Thankful Layout


Hi!
Today’s layout is about my family, my biggest blessing.  Having my husband at my side every day, having time to talk, to make plans plans, sharing and enjoying our daughters is a big blessing for me, one I’m really thankful for.  But also, for having two daughters that are healthy, intelligent, happy and more.  I know I'm super blessed and I'm thankful to God for all, because everything I have is for his grace and love. 

For this layout I used the patterned papers from Carta Bella Our House Collection.  I fuzzy cut the flower and butterflies from the papers and added them using foam adhesive for more dimension. 

Also, used some stickers from the 12" x 12" sheet for the title, banner, border, hearts and words. Other stickers I used (tab and gold heart) are from the American Crafts sticker books of Maggie Holmes and Paige Evans.


At the end I added some paint splatters using white acrylic paint and Shimmerz Miner, Miner 49er and sequins in various colors like yellow/gold, burgundy, white and teal.


Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope my work inspire you to create!
Until soon,


No comments