Disney 2018 Layout

Hi!


As many of you know, I'm a fan of Disney and of course, all scrapbooking products that can be used for those magical photos!  Recently, a few new collections were released and I wanted to scrapbook with them, this is why today I'm sharing a layout I finished yesterday to use as my album cover (first page) for our 2018 trips.





For this layout I created the "Disney" cut file and backed it using Simple Strories Say Cheese 4 papers.  To give the layout more texture, I chain stitched around each letter using the six strings of the embroidery thread.  I used a different color for each letter, coordinating the paper and thread. 





Since this is going to be the first layout, like a cover, in the album I didn't do any journaling, just the title "Disney 2018" to describe the album content and used a photo of us in front of Magic Kingdom Castle to backed the letter "D".  The "2018" was made using gold Happy Thickers from American Crafts.



To make the layout more playful and interesting, I created shakers with each letter using sequins in similar color as the thread and paper. 






I added some paper strips from the Say Cheese 4 collection and a few puffy stickers around the letters, using the tone on tone technique.  The cute girl is part of the chipboards from this collection as the stickers and die cuts.  The stitching is a clear sticker from the Say Cheese III collection.


At the end, I stapled the paper strips and added some paint splatters using Shimmerz Paints in Miner, Miner 49 er and black acrylic paint.




Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like this page and gets inspire!

Until soon,



No comments