Oh Baby Girl Layout And Process Video

Hi!

Hope you are doing great!  I was a little busy with the end of school, dental appointments, cleaning closets and windows, birthdays, sleepover of my daughter, school party, etc, but now I'm back and with my first layout process video, yeah! I'm really happy to share it with you!!! Today I'm sharing a layout I made of my baby.  I was inspired by this beautiful fox cut file from Handipaper, I fell in love with it, it's so cute!  So I started searching for photos I could use and found this one of my baby who was wearing a onesis with a fox on it, so I backed it in similar colors..



I had a great time doing this page and loved the result!  It have many details but I consider it still looks clean and delicate!



Here is the process video of this layout, check it and remember to press the "like" button and subscribe to my channel.  I'll be sharing process videos of some of my layouts, not from all because it takes a lot of time to edit but of some.


If you prefer a Spanish version of the video, check it here:





The papers and chipboards I used are from Echo Park Hello Baby It's a Girl collection and the pink on the background it's also from Echo Park Dots and Stripes.  The cut file was backed mostly in Bazzill Basics cardtock and the flowers are from the patterned papers of the collection.  I added the pink circles using cardstock in the cheeks and the eyebrows with a black Zig Millennium pen and a white dot in the eye using Uniball Signo pen.


This is an easy to backed cut file because the areas are big.  The next picture shows the fox in more details.  To backed it, I traced the reverse shape in the back of the cardstock and then cut them bigger as you can see in the process video.  I do it this way to be sure there is no line showing through so I don't have to erase anything and prevent unwanted marks in the layout.


As I mentioned before, the flowers were backed with the patterned papers, this way it is easier to incorporate the fox to the layout since everything coordinates.


This was a big cut file, I only added one photo to be sure it caught the attention of the viewer. I used some patterned papers to create the design, an edge doily paper punch from Martha Stewart and also a white doily to backed the photo. Then created the title using the chipboards from the collection.


At the end I still was feeling that it was needing something, so I fuzzy cut a few flowers from one of the papers and added them to the layout and used some half pearls I had in my stash for an additional detail that would give another dimension and texture to the page as the stitching around the edge.


The last part was the paint splatters using Shimmerz in Green Goddess and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Turquoise Blue and Pink Bubblegum.

Thanks for your visit, hope you like this layout and got inspired!




No comments