Say Cheese Layout

Hi!

Today I'm sharing a layout I made last week from our visit to Epcot last year.  Since my family and I love to vacation in Disney, I can say it's our favorite vacation spot, I have lots and lots of photos I want to scrap, so this is the best excuse to buy products related to this magical place like the Say Cheese 4 collection from Simple Stories.  This collection is amazing, I love the cute kids and everything about it. 



This was a fast, simple and easy layout I made using a Page Maps Feb 2019 sketch because I was short on time but wanted to play with the collection.  I love those sketches because they are usually for two or more photos, which I love since I photograph everything and have so many printed photos already.  It only had a few embellishments because the focus is in the journaling and the photos.

 I used the stickers from the 12" x 12" sheet, the camera is from the die cuts and the arrow from the chipboards.
 To add a little of dimension, I distress the edges of the papers, added some machine stitching in the paper stripes, use a notebook edge paper punch from EK Success in the blue (journaling) paper and remove some areas to help it looks like it was torn.


For the title cluster I cut a viewfinder frame in yellow cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo.  On top of it are a few stickers and embellishments.  At the end I stamped the date and added some paint splatters using white acrylic paint and Shimmerz Miner, Miner 49er.


Thanks for your visit, hope you like it and got inspired to create!

Until soon,


No comments