Happiness Layout

Hello crafty friend! Today I'm presenting to you this colorful and fun layout I designed using the Simple Vintage Linen Market collection by Simple Stories. This is a stunning collection. I love the bright colors but also the elegant vintage look it has with florals, butterflies, and more. I had so much fun designing this layout and playing with all the different products that are part of this collection. Let's take a look at the layout, and if you enjoy process videos, check how I made this layout at the end of the post.

When I start my creative process, I check the collection I'll be working with to have an idea of the products and designs available so I can select the photos. While doing it, the big florals on the blue gingham paper captured my attention and I wanted to use it right away. I love how it looks, and those big flowers are amazing, don't you think? Since I'm a paper lover, I tore the paper to add other papers to the layout and mat the photo with other papers.


To balance the big design on the left side of the layout I started adding embellishments to the right side with an ephemera die cut on the right side of the photo and lots of rub-ons to color the background. 



Once I was pleased with the background, I continued adding other elements like butterflies, ladybugs, flowers, leaves, hearts, brads, and enamel dots. By adding the rub-ons in the title area, I was able to help it stand out from the background and from all the red in the page. 



I wanted to give the photo area more interest, which is why I arranged the papers slightly tilted. This way I capture the viewer's attention while I make the layout more fun. For the journaling I added a tag behind the photo. To do it, I made a pocket in this area to be able to pull the tag easily whenever I want.



I enjoy embellishing my layouts and creating clusters, and the florals bits and pieces in this collection are so pretty and easy to use that it only took me a few minutes to create it. I love every piece of it, with all the little details. It is like a treasure hunt, every time you look at it, you find something different!



Now let's take a look at the process video of this layout to see all the details in this page:



This is the finished layout; I hope you like how it turned out and it inspires you to craft!


Thank you so much for your visit and come back soon for more inspiration!

No comments