Back to School Layout

Hi!

Every year, the first day of school, I take photos of my daughter.  Since now she is a teenager, I can only take photos of her at home.  For this layout, I used photos from last year, 2018.  I wanted the layout to look with the school vibe, but not to look childish, I think I accomplished it with this cut file and papers.



The pencil's cut file is from Lilium Pixel at the Silhouette Design Store.  The papers used are from Echo Park Back to School collection.  The big yellow scalloped border was made using an old Sizzix 12” border die and an old paper from Pink Paislee Hometown collection.


To embellish the layout I used the die cuts and stickers from Echo Park Back to School collection.
The tag at the right of the photo have the journaling in the back, it is embellish a little with stickers and a bow made of twine.  Also, the date was stamped on it using a Park Lane stamp.


Two old button from Dress It Up  I had in my stash, the yellow star and black notebook, were used in the layout for additional texture and more dimension. 


Also, some Nuvo Drops were used in black, red, orange and yellow to give an extra detail to the page.


The title was made using American Crafts thickers.  To finished the layout, a stitching border was made using the machine and white thread.


Thanks for your visit, hope my work inspire you to create!

Until soon,

No comments