Travel Layout


Hi!

Hope you're doing great!  As I mentioned in my previous post this week I'll be posting other layouts I haven't share.  This one was made a few weeks ago too, using the My Mind's Eye Splendor collection.  I really enjoyed playing and creating with this beautiful collection, those colors and the flowers, makes me happy. 



For the left side of the layout, I created a page fuzzy cutting the flowers from one of the papers and adding more flowers from the chipboard sheet and the stickers.  Since I was using so much color, I decided to use white cardstock as the background, which is my favorite, I tend to use it a lot because it works with almost everything.



In the right side layout, I used a globe cut file from Handipaper at Etsy, this file is very easy to back and for a change, I cut it in a teal tone and not in white.  To enhance it more, I added some flowers from the chipboard sheet and stickers of the collection.


The title is from Miss Kate Cuttables, it was cut three times from black cardstock and layered to make it thick and stronger.  This makes it look like chipboard.


In the next photo, you can see the embellishments cluster more closely and you can notice the different layers of the materials since they are from cardstock, 3D stickers and chipboard.


Some of the flowers I fuzzy cut from the paper, were used here with the collection's stickers and chipboards, to create the flower cluster behind the globe, giving the page more interest and enhancing the photo.


 At the end I added some paint splatters using black acrylic paint and Shimmerz Miner, Miner 49er.


The journaling was printed in white cardstock and cut in thin stripes.  The last touch was made tearing some parts of the layout and backing them with pieces (scraps) of the text paper.


I still have some pieces of paper and embellishments from this collection, let's see if I can create something with them  in the next weeks.  Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope my works inspire you to create!  Hopefully this week I'll be back in the blog sharing a layout I'm doing about my daughter's new passion, softball.

Until soon,





No comments