This Little Turkey is so Loved Layout

Hi!

In Thanksgiving Day I'm always so busy cooking and preparing everything, that I can barely take photos.  Last year my sister bought this "turkey" clothes for my baby and I took a few pictures of her wearing it.  She looked so pretty, I'm glad I took those pictures.  Today I had some time and make this page using a sketch from Page Map in the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine website, in the Fall submission call.  I didn't submit it because the call ended in June 30, so I'm late, lol.



To create this layout I used papers, embellishments and alphabets from different collections and brands I have for some time in my stash, so I'm really happy I used them!




Papers are from Echo Park, I Love Family collection and a 6x6 Dots and Stripes paper pad and from Simple Stories Happy Harvest and Hello Fall collections.  To embellish the layout I fuzzy cut elements from the papers and used some diecuts from Simple Stories Hello Fall Sn@p! set.


The title was made using old, really old, stickers from Pink Paislee and a chipboard alphabet from Basic Grey.  The "loved" word mas painted using a Versa Magic Red Brick ink pad.  Some dots were added to the page using Nuvo Drops.


Since the embellishments are all paper, I used foam adhesive to add them to the pages, this helped me to create layers and dimension in the layout.  Some of the flowers had printed dots and I used the Nuvo Drops to enhance them.


The journaling was made using a brown Sakura Micron pen and the date was stamped using a Park Lane stamp and StazOn ink.


Below is the sketch I used for inspiration, as you can see it is not exactly to the sketch but you can see many elements of the sketch in my layout.  This is why I love using sketches, because they help me get inspire when I don't have a lot of time available to scrapbook.


Thanks for your visit!  Hope my work inspire you to create!

Until soon,


No comments