I've Been Featured in SCT Magazine!

Hi!

Hope you are having a great day!  I'm pretty happy because the new issue of Scrapbook and Cards Magazine was release today, and one of my layouts was featured in the Inspiration Gallery Section on page 68, titled "Family is Everything".




You can see the digital magazine for free and download it if you want, or you can also subscribe to the magazine to receive it by mail at a low cost, practically you only pays for the shipping.  It's a great magazine, full of beautiful projects, ideas and information!  Check it out at: https://scrapbookandcards.com/fall-2019/

I'll be sharing the complete layout with all the details after October 20, before that, I'll be sharing other projects I made recently but didn't had the time to photograph and share.  I'll be doing my best to share them soon!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments