Joy (Christmas Eve) Layout

Hi

Hope you're doing wonderfully!  Today I'm sharing the second layout I recently made but haven't shared. It's about Christmas Eve, I love those photos of my daughters, together, leaving cookies and milk for Santa under the tree.

For this layout, I used Simple Stories Merry & Bright collection patterned papers, diecuts and stickers.  Those papers are from last year, it's a beautiful Christmas collection with great details and colors.  A few months ago, I made a layout using this collection and the same background paper, I love it so much, I bought two sheets.




This paper has beautiful designs and I didn't want to cover them, so I used an X-Acto knife to cut around some of them, this way I was able to add the papers and photos under them. 
To enhance the layout, I used some stickers and diecuts from the collection, especially around the title and photos, to help them be the focus of the page.  Some of the embellishments were added using foam adhesive for dimension and interest.


For the journaling I used a label from the diecuts.  I made a hole on the top and added a piece of American Crafts twine to create a bow.  It looks like a tag, and it can be easy removable from the layout.


As you can see, this is a simple layout that holds multiple photos.  I wanted to make the photos the focus of the page, and I believe I accomplished it, is a clean layout and I love how it turned out!


Thanks for visiting my blog, and hopefully my work inspire you to create!  I'll be working on some layouts I have in process and I'll be doing my best to share them during next week!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Until soon,





No comments