Noel Christmas Card

Hi!

How are you?  I'm back again, as mentioned in my previous post, with a Christmas card I made using an additional shaker ornament I made while creating the "Our First Christmas Together" layout.  I didn't want to throw the ornament away, so I decided to create a quick card with it.


The cut file is from Jillibean Soup, the "noel" word and the hanger were painted using gold acrylic paint and the shaker was made using glitter from Target and some gold stars I had in my stash.  To enhance the ornament I added a ribbon bow and machine stitched the hanging "cord" using a yellow/gold thread.  


The edges of the paper were distressed for some extra texture and interest. A black border around each paper was made using a pen.  The papers are from Echo Park Paper I Love Christmas collection and the Santa is an epoxy sticker from Photoplay Here Comes Santa, which I backed with white cardstock to help it stand out.



Thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope my work inspires you to create!  Tomorrow I'll be sharing the other layout I made.  After that, I will be working with another three layouts I have in process and a Disney pocket page I started a few weeks ago, but left on the side.  Hopefully, I'll be sharing the layouts next week.

Until soon,

No comments