Love My Crew Layout

Hi!

How are you?  Hope you are doing great!  At this moment, if you know me or have been following me for some time, you may have noticed I love my family and they are present in practically all my layouts.  This one I'm sharing today is no exception.  I made it to remember how important my family is to me.  Those photos were taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico in January 2019.  We went there on a normal day, no special reason, to enjoy some family time in our beautiful island, because all days are perfect for family time.


This layout was made very fast, using a sketch Becky Fleck designed for Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine, for the 2020 Spring Issue.  I love the clean design with the opportunity of using three photos in a page. And this layout was featured in the magazine, on page 71.


The patterned papers are from Echo Park Just Be You collection.  I cut flowers from one of the papers to embellish the page and adhered them using foam adhesive for dimension.  Also, I fuzzy cut the heart from one paper and used a label from My Mind's Eye Now and Then stickers.  The banners under the title were made using the paper bar-code stripe.  For the title, I cut a circle using a Spellbinder Circle Nesting die and the words are from Dear Lizzy Thickers by American Crafts.


Some corners were rounded using a punch from We R Memory Keepers, the yellow border was made using a Martha Stewart edge punch,  and the white leaves were cut in the Silhouette Cameo 3 using a design of Echo Park in the Silhouette store.


For additional texture and interest I distressed the edges of the paper and machine stitched around some of the papers using white thread.  The journaling area is a card from an SCT Delivered kit.


At the end I added some paint splatters using white and black acrylic paint.  Once the paint was dry, I added the enamel hearts from Amy Tangerine, enamel dots from My Mind's Eye, and drops using Nuvo Drops by Tonic Studio.


Thanks for your visit!  Hope you like this layout and it inspires you to create!


No comments