SCT Magazine Summer 2020

Hi!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! I'm very happy to announce the new Summer 2020 issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine is available, and one of my layouts is featured on page 68. I love this magazine, it is always full of great projects, articles, and inspiration. You can see and/or download  the free, digital version by clicking here: https://scrapbookandcards.com/

If you are like me, however, who loves to feel the pages and carry the magazine everywhere, you can subscribe to it for a very low price, is practically the shipping cost, and I assure you, it is worth it. The quality of the magazine is amazing, strong pages and gorgeous colors, you would be pleased and in love by having it in your hands. For the subscription, check all the details here: https://scrapbookandcards.com/shop-sct/.


I can't share the complete layout with you yet, but I'm going to share a sneak peak of it. It's a fun and colorful layout, of my daughter in the beach. Most of the papers and embellishments are from Miss Kate Cuttables.


Thanks for your visit, don't forget to check the magazine and have some relaxing time for yourself, you deserve it! 

No comments