New Smile Layout

Hi!

It's time for a new layout using the beautiful cut files from JustNick Studio! Today, I'm sharing with you this page I made to document my daughter's New Smile. Recently she lost her second tooth and she was quite happy. After removing the tooth, I took these pictures to remember how happy she was of not having this tooth moving in her mouth. We were in the car, waiting for some food when she told me it was painful. When I checked it, the tooth was holding by a tiny corner, so I grabbed a napkin and pulled it. She was scared at first, but then happy due to not having it anymore. But now, let's talk about how I made this page.

For this layout, I used four different designs from JustNick Studio: Floral Cluster 2, Geometric Frames 2 Circle, and the Upper and Lower Crust Alpha. 

After cutting the designs, I backed the Floral Cluster 3 design using patterned papers from Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart collection. 



The circular frame was also cut from a green patterned paper from this collection. For the title, I cut the letters four times from pink cardstock. Then, glued them together so they look like chipboard alphas.

For the background, I used a green ledger paper from the collection and embellished it with stickers, die cuts, and a few fussy cut butterflies. The date was stamped in a label and the journaling was printed in thin white cardstock and cut into strips. The finishing touch was the enamel dots, also from the collection.



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like this layout as much as I do and it inspires you to craft!

No comments