Unboxing August Main Kit by My Creative Scrapbook

 Hi!

Today is a happy day! It's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook! Now you can see all the beautiful kits they prepared for this month. If you don't know about My Creative Scrapbook, they have a monthly subscription for different kits, depending on your style and the things you do, you can choose one or more subscriptions. Another thing about the kits, every month they provide a sketch to work with, new cut files, and lots of inspiration. You can visit their website gallery and follow them on social media for lots of inspiration.  Check a preview of all the kits and an unboxing video of the main kit at the end of this post.


Main Kit

These are photos of  the kits content for this month. I worked with the main kit which features Maggie Holmes Round Trip collection. It is beautiful, and elegant kit you can use for travel or other themes like I did. I had lots of fun working with this kit and made a six gorgeous layouts that you are going to enjoy! Don't miss this kit!



Creative Kit



Album Kit



Limited Edition Kit


Check the main kit content here and tell me if it isn't gorgeous!




Have a wonderful day and thanks for your visit!


No comments