Snapshot Layout

Hi!

Happy day crafty friend! It's time for new inspiration, and this time I'm using the new Delicate cut file from JustNick Studio. This cut file is really pretty, with flowers in different sizes that you can alter to adjust to your project. Let's talk about how I made this layout while I show you some closer photos so you can appreciate all the details.


I started this layout by cutting the Details cut file in white cardstock. Then, backed it using a paper from Sweet Rush by Vicki Boutin. This paper has different tones of color, making it easy to back the file with just one sheet of paper. Then, I added foam tape on the back of the cut file. 

For the background, I used Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon and a sponge to create the blue shade around the photo and cut file. With a Vicki Boutin dot stencil and Lawn Fawn gold paste, I created the dots texture around the layout, applying it arbitrarily.


On top of the flowers of the cut file, I added a few flowers that I fussy cut from the papers. I used foam tape to add them. To give the layout a summery look, I added the leaves die cuts from the collection in the corners.


In the center of the flowers I added Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew, Dandelion Yellow, Ripened Pumpkin, and Carnation Pink. Some have tiny dots and others a big dot.


In the layout, you can see some bigger gold dots, those are chipboards from the collection.


I added a few tiny black splatters to the layout using acrylic paint diluted in water.


To enhance the photo and help it stand out, I matted it using pink, yellow, and blue paper. Then, I folded the left corner a little bit for dimension and interest. Finally, I added a flower on the other corner using foam tape and a label sticker. For the title, I used a chipboard word with foam tape and added a sticker and chipboard heart.



That's all for this layout. I hope you like and enjoy it as much as I do and it inspires you to craft!



No comments