Love You Forever Layout

Hi!
Last month I started working with this beautiful collection from Echo Park called You & Me.  Since this is a small collection, I fuzzy cut some designs from the papers to embellish the page.  I still have a few big pieces of paper and some stickers from the kit to create at least one more layout and maybe a few cards, let's see when I use it again, I'll be leaving it near my desk to use it soon. 



This layout is for my daughters, my biggest blessing, my biggest love.  I used photos of them of September 2018, when a friend of my husband did a photo shooting to us for our baby's second birthday and he took some photos of them together.  The light that day was not the best so the photos turned a little dark and greenish, I need to fix them a little but I already have all of them printed in 4"x6", I couldn't resist having them printed, now I need to use them.  This is why they look so bright.
As mentioned before, papers and stickers are from Echo Park You & Me collection kit.  The flowers and title were fuzzy cut from the papers.  Is a very simple and easy design, I made it pretty fast with a few pieces of papers and stickers only from the kit. 






I added some of the embellishments like flowers, title and typewriter with foam adhesive to give the page some dimension.  Also, did some machine stitching under the title, to attach the banners on top and in the journaling area using a yellow/gold thread.  This add some texture and dimension to the page and is easy to accomplish.  If you don't have a stitching machine, it can be hand stitched too.


At the end I added some paints splatters to the pageso it didn't look so white.  I used Shimmerz Paints in Coal, Refresh Mint and Miner, Miner 49er and Nuvo Mica Mist in Turkish Rose.



Thanks for your visit, hope you like this layout and gets  inspire to create something!

Until soon,



No comments