Love You Layout

Hi!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I'm back today with another layout to celebrate love.  This time is about the love between my husband and our daughters.  As you can see in the pictures they do what they want with him, I love those pictures.  While our biggest daughter have always love to be photograph and cooperates, our baby is different, she is not predictable when I'm trying to photograph her.  Sometimes she cooperates and look to the camera, but the majority of the time she do funny poses, close her eyes when you tell her to look, and start to dance and do funny things like in those photos where she was pulling her dad's hair and having fun while enjoying the moment.  For me those are the perfect moments to be capture capture, real life, those memories that you are going to remember and laugh and when you see the photo you are going to revive this instant of life.




For this layout I used papers from Simple Stories Romance (the green in the background) and Kissing Booth.  One of my favorite companies is Simple Stories, I love how versatile their products are and specially their papers because I can do a lot of fuzzy cut to use as embellishments,, like the flowers in Kissing Booth.  Again in this layout, the balloons are a cut file from Handipaper, they have amazing files.  I backed them using papers from Kissing Booth and used the leaves from one of the flower paper to backed the leaves to make them look more real and added some rhinestones and pearls to embellish the file and give a little sparkle and dimension to the layout.





The photos are mat with some of the papers from the collection and some fuzzy cut flowers were used to backed them.  I distressed the green paper and tear it in some areas for a shabby look and backed those spots with pieces of the red gingham paper and machine stitched it using black thread.


To embellish the layout I used some chipboards, two little birds from the puffy stickers, a journaling heart from the bits and pieces (die cuts) and two labels from the 4x6 stickers pack.  Also, I added some paint splatters near the photos using the Shimmerz Paints Miner, Miner 49er and Coal.


Thanks for visiting me, hope you enjoy the layout and got inspired to create. Until tomorrow, where I'll be sharing a Christmas Layout.



No comments