Sweet Love Layout

Hi!

Tomorrow will be Valentine's Day, so today I'm sharing with you a layout I made to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.  My husband love cakes, for that reason I ordered a cake to took some picture of us and our daughters.  It was something between us, no party and no other people, just a cake to enjoy and be thankful for all these years together and all the blessings we have. We used the timmer setting on a point and shoot camera to capture the photo of the four of us and our daughter took the photo of my husband and I.



For this layout I used the new Simple Stories Kissing Booth Collection.  This collection is very elegant, romantic and beautiful.  I love the colors and details of this collection.  It is full of flowers that can be fuzzy cut and used as embellishments and it can be used for all kind of love related projects.


I used some papers of the collection to create this layout and fuzzy cut some flowers from them.  Also, used a Wilton white doily and hide the journaling card behind it and some gold paint splatters using the Shimmerz Miner, Miner 49er.


For the title, I used some of the chipboard's of the collection, they give the page more dimension and interest.  The photos were glued with foam.


I used the flowers I fuzzy cut from the papers in three different areas of the layout, on the top I used the biggest ones coming from underneath the red ripped paper corner.  I distressed the borders of the majority of the patterned papers, except from the ones used to mat the photos.


In the corner of the other photo I added a label from the Bits and Pieces (die cuts) pack and the balloon from the chipboard pack.  To finish the layout I machine stitched around the layout using black thread.

Hope you like it and get inspire to create something.  Until soon!



No comments