SCT Magazine Winter 2019

Hi!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!  I'm here today to let you know that the new issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine Winter 2019 is available and one of my layouts is featured there.  This issue is full of beautiful projects of Winter, Christmas, Love and Valentine that will inspire you to create!  You can download the digital version for free at: https://scrapbookandcards.com/winter-2019/



My layout is featured on page 65 and it's about my love for my family. Go check it out!


You can also subscribe to the magazine and receive it by mail, it's amazing.  I love its great quality, the pages are thick, shiny, high quality photos, great text and amazing ideas. You would be very happy receiving it!

Thanks for your visit!  Hope you are inspired with all the great projects in the magazine and my layout!



No comments