Sisters, Besties for Life Layout

Hi!

Hope you are having a great day!  Finally December starts today, my favorite month of the year!  I'm doing great, we finished the home painting and now we're doing some landscaping in the front yard, but this is going to take a few weeks, doing a little bit every day during this month, no rush. This means I'll be having more scrapbook time, yeah!!! Today I woke up pretty early (3 am) and made this layout I'm sharing about my daughters. 

To create this layout I was inspired by the title, it's a cut file from Cut To You by Gwen.  My daughters have a big difference in age but they enjoy playing together and have lots of fun.  I chose some randoms photos I already had printed and since I couldn't decide on which one to use, I used all of them.  


 As you can see, the title and the four photos occupies a lot of space in the layout and I want them to shine, to be the focus. This is the reason there are only a few embellishments in the page.


I used my Silhouette Cameo for the title and for the flowers. Both are cut files from Cut To You by Gwen.  I cut the flowers in two different sizes, used the smallest on the top and bottom and the biggest behind the "sisters" word.


The papers, stickers, and die cuts used in this layout are from Just a Little Lovely collection by Pink Fresh Studio. 


To enhance the photos, I cut a frame for each photo using my Cricut.  The frames are from some cartridges I have linked in my Cricut Design account. I can't remember the name of the cartridge, but if you need them, just let me know and I will find the info for you.


Since the background paper already has the mixed media look, I finished this layout pretty fast.  To finish it, I made a border around the page using a Staedtler pen and added some paint splatters using Shimmerz Old Yeller.

Thanks for your visit, and I hope my work inspires you to create!  I'll be back soon with some Disney layouts!

Until soon,


No comments