What a Magial Moment Layout

Hi!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!  I'm back this week with another Disney related layout.  This is the second page I made this week using Paper Phenomenon Remember the Magic collection.  I'm so happy that I'm finally having more time to scrapbook!!  As mentioned in my previous post, this collection is gorgeous!  Every Disney lover/fan needs it.  All the papers are pretty with amazing designs, they're thick and with a glossy finish, which makes them real high quality.  



For the background I used one of the paper from the collection.  I used an X-Acto knife to cut around some areas.  First I cut around the top of the tags and used my Crop-A-Dile to make the holes, then added some cord.  Then I cut around the edge of the paper to save the stitches, this will let me place the papers (hearts, red dots and scalloped border) under the stitches and film stripes.



The photo was matted using one of the 4" x 6" cards of the collection.  I used the X-Acto knife to cut around the mouse head, so it can be on top of the photos.  The title was made using Patio Party Thickers from American Crafts and stickers from My Mind's Eye Now & Then Izzy Dream Big for the "what a" words and some old stickers from Basic Grey for the "moment" word.  The little black stars are rub-ons from Jennie Bowlin, another oldie.  The word stickers and the dotted heart in the arrow are from Maggie Holmes stickers book by American Crafts. The wood veneer is from Studio Calico.


All the metals, flairs and brads, are from Queen & Co.  The mickey faces were made using an EK Success punch and black sugar coated cardstock by Doodlebug Designs.  The scalloped border was made with an old Stampin' Up edge punch.  I did some paint splatters using white and black acrylic paint and added some Nuvo Drops in Ebony Black and Simply White.


The rest of the embellishments are part of the collection cut outs.  To enhance them and to add dimension to the layout, I used foam adhesive.


In the next picture, you can see how I cut around the ticket in the paper to insert the View-Master reel.



Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope my work inspires you to create!  I'm working on a Snap! album I started a few months ago and left behind but I want to finish it this week, let's see what happens!










No comments