Hello Love Layout

Hi!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!  This week I didn't have much time to scrapbook but I managed to finished this layout I'm sharing today.  I titled it "Hello Love" and it's about my baby girl.  I was trying to photograph her but she was running and playing, as usual, and "talking" with my phone.  I love those photos, her curious personality can be seen in them.


Since I was short on time, I chose one of the sketches from Page Maps February 2020 to help me out.  The papers are from Pebbles' Love Me collection.  This is a very pretty, fun and gorgeous collection, the colors are amazing, perfect for all love projects and also for other themes.  I bought the paper pad at a local store for a very good price. Some of the papers have foil accents, making them prettier.



I changed the sketch a little bit and added a solid cardstock as the background to enhance the red color in the photos.  I distressed the edges of the papers, added a patterned paper, and more red to mat the photos. They were added with foam to add dimension to the page.


For the title I used a Spellbinder bracket die and cut a little bit on top, then machine stitched it to the layout using red thread and added a border around the page.  The "Hello Love" is from a Thicker named Loves Me.  The words are in red foam with glitter and they're very cute. The pack includes a few hearts in different sizes and I used some of them in the clusters.




To embellish the page I used the stickers and die cuts from the Love Me collection and fuzzy cut flowers from one of the papers. In some of them I used a gray pen to make a border.




At the end, the page was missing something so I added some splatters using Shimmerz Naughty or Nice, some drops using Nuvo Drops in Simply White and Red Berry, and heart sequins in light pink and red.  The journaling was printed in white smooth cardstock. The font is TW Cent MT in size 9.



Thanks for your visit, hope my work inspires you to create!

No comments