Harry Potter Mini Album with Video

Hi!

Hope you are safe and having a great day! Here in Puerto Rico we are in quarantine since last Sunday so I'm taking some time to update my YouTube channel, creating voice over in Spanish for the process videos and also made a new video for the Harry Potter album because the one I shared previously was not the best.



I made this album in 2018 for my daughter's 13th birthday.  We took her to Universal Studios as a surprise because she is a Harry Potter fan. It was amazing and I took so many photos of her that this album was the best idea to hold them.  The album was made using the Mr. Benjamin 2 tutorial from Paper Phenomenon. The album is very big, it holds 102 photos. If I make this album again, I will not do the 6 pages this one have, doing 3 or 4 pages will be enough, no matter I need to create two books, just to be sure they last and are more manageable. The patterned papers used are from Photoplay, Reminisce and Moxxy.

Check to flip through video here:



Thanks for stopping by, hope you like it and gets inspire!

No comments